PAGEN products approved by the Department of Business and Professional Regulation for use in the Florida hurricane zone (HVHZ)
PAGEN products based on Schüco aluminum systems from the AWS 65/70/75, AWS 65/70.HI/75.SI+/90.SI+, AWS 70.HI/75.SI+, AWS 65/70/75/90, ASS39 PD.NI, AWS 65/70.HI/75.SI+/90.SI+ complies with High Velocity Hurricane Zone (HVHZ) testing requirements and is approved by the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation.
PAGEN products have received approval in the following categories:
- AWS 65/70/75 - Aluminum Outswing Casement and Fixed Window | Windows | Casement
- AWS 65/70.HI/75.SI+/90.SI+ Fixed Window System | Windows | Fixed
- AWS 65/70.HI/75.SI+/90.SI+" Tilt Turn & Fixed Window System | Windows | Dual Action
- FWS 60 Aluminum Hurricane Curtain Wall System | Panel Walls | Curtain Walls
- AWS65/70/75/90 Aluminum Storefront System | Panel Walls | Storefronts
- AWS 70.HI /75.SI+ Aluminum Outswing Terrace Door | Exterior Doors | Swinging Exterior Door Assemblies
- ASS39 PD.NI Aluminum Sliding Glass Door | Exterior Doors | Sliding Exterior Door Assemblies
You can search for PAGEN products and necessary documentation on the Florida Department's website by selecting `Product Manufacturer` - PAGEN Sp. z o.o. See more >>
Following the successful IBS trade show in Las Vegas, the Polish manufacturer of windows, doors, roller shutters and garage doors has decided to take another important step in developing its business in the US market. PAGEN has joined the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) - largest US organisation of manufacturers, suppliers of products and services related to the residential construction industry - based in Washington DC. Certification of PAGEN products is another important step in development on the American market and opens new opportunities for American business partners.